About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Monday, October 24, 2011

294/365

More Halloween blogs. :)


1) What's your favorite Halloween candy?
I don't have a specific favorite Halloween candy but I like Twix and Hershey kisses. 

2) What's your favorite Halloween movie?
My favorite scary movie is The Shining because its creepy.  The Exorcist... because its the Exorcist and The Sixth Sense because I never saw that coming.

3) At what age did you stop trick-or-treating?
I don't really remember?  4th or 5th grade maybe.

4) What is your favorite Halloween costume that you've worn?
Its hard to pick..... My Marie Antoinette costume was pretty kick ass.  And I really like my Mary Poppins costume this year.


Holy hell, what a difference a few years make.

5) What's your least favorite costume that you've worn?
Ummm probably one of those plastic things we wore as kids.... ya know with the scary mask you could barely see or breathe through?  Yeah I was a Barbie one year and a Cabbage Patch doll one year.

6) Have you ever repeated a costume? If so, what was it?
Nope.

7) What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
Maaaaary Poppins!

8) Do you like going to haunted attractions?
Yes!  I go to one every year.  So far I've done Scream Town, ValleyScare, Haunted Basement (I quit this one - too freakin' scary), and the Mounds Theater ghost hunt.  And of course every vacation I go somewhere haunted too.

9) Vampires or werewolves?
Team Edward all the way!


10) Do you decorate your house for Halloween?
Not much - we put out a couple pumpkins.  We don't get alot of trick or treaters in our hood so I don't go all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment