About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Monday, October 17, 2011

287/365

I ordered an elliptical machine!  I pick it up in a week.  I researched elliptical machines and found one from Walmart.com that was a reasonable price and had positive reviews.  I didn't want anything too big or expensive in case we end up moving and need to sell/store it.  So hopefully this ones serves its purpose.  Now I need to give it a name.... a friend of mine on Spark has an elliptical named Ellie, lol.  Hmmm.....

I'm looking forward to the holidays and all the delicious food now that I have an elliptical to burn it off on.  :)   Everything in moderation.

Speaking of moderation - this picture speaks volumes:




250 pound woman vs 120 pound woman. 

You can see on the outside somebody is overweight, but what about the inside? Do you see that white/yellow stuff around the thighs of both women? That is fat. Now, take a close look at the 250 pound women. Look at the fat that is surrounding her organs. You even can see fat around her heart. 


Becoming fit isn’t just about your looks or gaining confidence. It’s about taking responsibility for your own health.

No comments:

Post a Comment