About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Friday, October 14, 2011

284/365

Five Question Friday!  TGIF!

1. Do you prefer your ice cream in a bowl or in a cone?
Hmm.... depends on the situation.  I like them both. :)

2. What three things do you love the smell of?
Fresh laundry, crisp fall leaves, and Lucas' cologne.  Rawr.

3. Giftcards or no? (In regards to gift giving...)
Yes and no.  Sometimes I prefer giving a gift card with something else small.  For example, a gift card for Caribou with a coffee mug.  Or a movie gift card with popcorn/candy and a DVD.  More like a gift basket. :)

4. What sports did you play in high school if any and do you still play them?
None.

5. Were you in band in high school? What instrument did you play?
Nope.  I couldn't carry a tune if I wanted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment