About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

286/365

Random Thoughts on a Sunday....

We went to Old Navy today - 75% off most things in the store.  I got a few tank tops for $3, a couple shirts, a couple Christmas gifts and Lucas got a few things.  We spent about $80 but saved $110.  Win.

I made these:  Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Cupcakes - they were ok.  I'd like them a little sweeter which can be fixed by adding more vanilla next time.

I'm really itching to watch Elf - I looooooooooooooooove that movie!  But I am making myself wait until Thanksgiving.... I think.  No, I am.  I will.  I can wait. :)

We finally have our Halloween costumes together.  Lucas has one thing to finish on his but otherwise we're good to go for the partay.

Lastly - sounds like I might need to get the winter coat out this week.  I even heard the s-n-o-w word uttered.

No comments:

Post a Comment