About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

99/365

Happy weekend.  :)  I went to the salon this morning for some much needed color (I hate roots).  I wore my new nude heels and some bling (don't worry - I wore jeans and a shirt too).   Bling makes a cloudy day like today brighter!  Haha.



After I got home I did some laundry and cleaned the house.  I cleaned out my closet - winter clothes to the back and spring/summer clothes to the front!!  Also took out some more stuff that doesn't fit. 

I got a friend in the mail!  This is "Flat Stanley" and he came all the way from New Jersey.  My little friend Sarah is sending him to MN for a vacation.  So Lucas and I have to take him to places in Minneapolis, take some pictures and send him back to NJ.   Sorry for the bad picture - I took it with the webcam.



Lucas is doing side work so once he gets home we'll watch some movies - we have "127 Hours" and "Paranormal Activity 2" and an infinite number of things on instant Netflix if we get bored.  We finished Mad Men - OMG its soooooooooo good!   Seriously, watch this show.  I have to wait til March for Season 5 to start.  Sigh.  

Hope you all have a great weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment