Five Question Friday
1. Do you know what your REAL hair color is?
Um, kind of? :-) Its the anti color, aka dishwater brown/blonde. I had highlighted bleach blonde hair til after I got married. A few months after our wedding in 2004 I went RED! Haven't seen blonde since! I've been dark brown, medium brown, red, highlights here, highlights there. :-)
2. Do you plan ahead for summer, or fly by the seat of your pants?
A little of both - I like to have some things planned (like my parties) but I also like to just decide to go out on the boat on a 97 degree Saturday too. :-) 97 degrees? What's that feel like you ask (as it starts to SNOW OUT!)?
3. What is your favorite meal to cook?
Hmmm..... I would say a pot roast because you put it in the crock pot and then you don't have to deal with it for like 6-12 hours later.
4. Do you get offended by not receiving thank yous?
5. How did you meet your best friend?
Define "best friend" - I don't have just one! One I met at prom, a few I met at work and one I met on the internet (and I have yet to meet her)!
PS - finished my book. I really liked it - I laughed out loud ALOT, and the main character could totally be Lucas. :-)