About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

107/365


Happy Sunday Funday!  

Last night was lovely - we got to see Bekki and Camilo before they take off for Spain.  We ate good food (the prosciutto wrapped asparagus was NOM NOM!) and I had my first Vodka Gimlet (call me Betty Draper).



We got up this morning and got some Caribou.  I tried the new Northern Lite flavors settling on the NORTHERN LITE VANILLA WHITE CHOCOLATE MOCHA.  It was ok - nothing to write home about - I'll stick with my regular coffee next time.   

We made our way over to the State Fairgrounds for the Antique Show/Flea Market.  My first time at the fair grounds!  Lucas said I still need to see it when there are 200,000 people there.  Joy.  We didn't find anything for the party, but I think between my grandma and a few things my friends have, I'll be good to go.   I did some some SWEET retro vinyl glitter chairs (in teal blue).  I looooved them.  Maybe for my next place.  :)  They looked kinda like this:



Movie day.  We've watched 3 movies so far today:

Never Let Me Go - holy depressing.  



The Other Guys - stupid (kind of ) funny



National Geographic Explorer: 25 Years - informative.  


Watch out for the full moon tomorrow.  :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment