About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

113/365

Happy Saturday.  We went to see Water for Elephants.  I really liked it (you know I'm a costume drama sucker).  There were a couple scenes of animal cruelty which were difficult to watch, but overall I really enjoyed it. AND Robert Pattinson can be something other than Edward Cullen.  Gasp!  I know. 



We went to the Edina Grill for dinner.  It was delicious!  I had a Ginger Peach Cosmo - OMG heaven.  It was soooooo good.  I could have had 5 but I didn't lol.  We shared sweet potato fries for an appetizer.  Yum.  I had the fish tacos for dinner which were awesome.  I LOVE FISH TACOS.  The fish was a litttttle spicy (hello I'm Norwegian - spice to me is pepper), but they were sooo good.  Lucas had a cheesesteak sandwich that he said was great and our friend Julie had steak and pierogies which she enjoyed as well.  Lucas had a drink that he called a "Suped up Manhattan" - it had cherries soaked in whiskey which he thoroughly enjoyed.  I might have to do that for my Mad Men party.  We all shared Devil's Food Cake for dessert.  Sinful and delicious.  




And a photo courtesy of Julie - pardon Lucas' red cheeks.  Whiskey soaked cherries in whiskey will do that to a guy......


And one of me enjoying my drink!



No comments:

Post a Comment