About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

117/365

What a day!  It was crazy yet good at the same time, haha!  First my delicious lunch:  Trader Joe's Arugula Caprese Salad with basil vinaigrette.  YUM.  And fresh blueberries in yogurt.  Double yum.





Check out my cute napkins that my friend Julie got me!  Love!  I am the "Queen" at work.  :-) 


Speaking of Queen, it was Admin Professional Day today.  Look at the AMAZING flowers my MD and PA sent me.  The colors are so beautiful!  Job well done Kevin and Sean!



My lovely Nurse Brown also brought me flowers and a bottle of Skinny Girl Margarita Mix!  


Dinner tonight was spinach salad with strawberries, feta, pecans and raspberry vinaigrette and chicken.  Delish.


And the best news!!  Today is suddenly my Friday - ok it caused my day at work to be fricken nuts, but that's ok.  I get a 4 day weekend.  :-)  I got a call today that we have a house showing tomorrow at 1!!!!  Thus I was like "OMG I NEED TO CLEAN!!" so I took tomorrow off to get the house spiffed up and get the dogs out.  We'll head out to do some errands while the house is being shown.  I had already planned on taking Friday off to do some spring cleaning (since its going to be 70) - open some windows, let the dogs be outside, etc.  Probably watch some royal wedding and then go back to bed, haha.  Friday night we're heading to an art show and dinner at Duplex in Minneapolis.  Saturday I'm heading to St. Cloud to a bridal shower with my mom and aunties and Sunday I'm having brunch with my friends Nancy and Jutta.  Happy Weekend everyone. :-)  Fingers crossed on the house showing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment