About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Monday, April 18, 2011

108/365

Another manic Monday..... anyone else sense the full moon?

* First of all, winter storm watch?  MID APRIL?  Eff you mother nature.

* Secondly, I was a little naughty on the working out last week so tonight I did 200 sit ups, 50 squats, 25 lunges (I HATE LUNGES), 50 calf raises, 50 jumping jacks, 45 seconds of plank (this needs work but its FRICKEN HARD), and 20 min of Pilates.  My legs already shake walking up and down the stairs.  I fear tomorrow morning.

* Outfit for the day:



And lastly, Happy Birthday to one of my BFF's Katy - I am no longer older than you Gma Kate - hope you enjoyed your 30 days of being younger, haha!


MWAH!


No comments:

Post a Comment