About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Monday, August 29, 2011

240/365

I did it.  I went to Great MN Get Together and I lived.  I have a couple blisters, but I am otherwise in one piece.  Foods I sampled:  I had one mini donut, a couple bites of Lucas' pronto pup, some strawberry shake from the dairy barn and some sweet corn ice cream with maple bacon glaze.  Would I go multiple times in one year like people?  Hell to the no.  Would I go again?  Sure, but not for a few years. :)


Julie doing what Julie does.


Tractor pictures for Damian!




Sweet corn ice cream.


2 comments:

  1. My brother looks like a thug. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - he's got to keep his head from getting sunburned somehow! :)

    ReplyDelete