About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Friday, August 5, 2011

217/365

Five Question Friday!


1. Do you have siblings and are you close with them?
I have one sister who died in a car accident.  Were we close? - we were getting closer before she died.  We worked together a summer or two before she died and during that time we got to know each other better.  But growing up we weren't close because when I was born she was almost 12 and wanted NOTHING to do with me. :-)  By the time I was old enough to kind of know what was going on she had moved out of the house so I was pretty much an only child.  

2. Would you rather be slightly UNDER weight or slightly OVER weight?
I would say slightly over only because people who are super skinny look sick and old - having a little weight in your face actually makes you look younger.  :)

3. What's your favorite State Fair food to splurge on?
Never been but I would say the deep fried pickles.

4. What are your thoughts on your kid(s) going to school in a few weeks?
Don't have them, thus don't care.  :)

5. Pool or Ocean?
I would say I like LOOKING at an ocean but would prefer going IN a pool.  Even though chlorine sometimes makes me itch.... oceans freak me out...  there are crazy looking creatures in there not to mention waves that can kill you.  

TGIF everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment