About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Friday, August 19, 2011

231/365

TGIF!  Happy Five Question Friday.  


1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone? 
Heck no.  I rarely close it when Lucas is home.  But then again it is up like 3 floors from where he's generally sitting.
2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it? 
Amber, duh.  :)
3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why? 
Hmmmm.... this is hard because I love me some shopping.  I would say Hollister because I feel like I'm 150 when I walk in there.   I ONLY shop there when I'm with my niece - and she's doing the buying not me.
4. If you participated in arranged marriages for your child(ren), who would you choose for your child(ren)? 
Vinci would marry Micah because Vinci's loooooves Micah.  Basil would refuse an arranged marriage because she's old and doesn't give a shit anymore.  Chuck wants to be a bachelorette on the move her entire life.  She has no time for boys.
5. If you could pick how and when you would die, would you? 
Tough question - no because I would obsess and agonize over it happening but at the same time yes because I'd live to like 90 and die in my sleep.  

No comments:

Post a Comment