About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Friday, August 12, 2011

224/365

Five Question Friday!


1. Have you ever really lived outside the country of your birth? 
Nope.

2. What was your first record/cassette tape/cd?

Hmm... I can't remember the FIRST.  It was a cassette - I do remember that.  Hmm... its going to bug me til I think of it, lol.  

3. What do you think of your parents?

They're awesome!  Duh.  They dress up for Halloween - who wouldn't think they're awesome.





4. What is your relationship with your hair?

Depends on the day.  I'm usually good with it.

5. What kind of pens do you like?


Black ink.  Preferably the ones that don't smear all over.  When we find a good pen at work we hoard them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment