About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

225/365

Sweet Saturday:

I'm about to talk about sin.  Sin on a plate.  What I'm about to show you is in no way good for you.  AT ALL - do you hear me?  But, OMG is it good.  How can this NOT be sinful?

Yes, that is a stick of butter and 32 caramels and sweetened condensed milk.  Sin.



And it makes this beautiful baby:


Yes, that is a pile of chocolate chips, another pile of Heath bar and ANOTHER pile of vanilla chips.  Sin! - I wasn't lying!


Mixy mixy (there's yellow cake mix, eggs and oil in there too).  Mixing this will give you a good arm work out.





That piece was way too big.  These suckers are RICH.  And I am not EVEN going to figure out the calorie count - I'm pretty sure its around 4 billion.   

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh! This looks amaaaazing! Totally worth the 4 billion calories! :)
    xxx,
    Lily
    http://lilycupcake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete