About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Things I'm Loving...

1.  Dorothy Perkins - OMG I love the dresses on this site... and they have pretty good sales quite often.  Love love love.

2.  The Broken Plow - this website was put together by Cassie over at http://backtoherroots.com/ - she and her hubby Craig just bought her childhood home and they're in the process of redoing it to make it their own.  Its fun seeing their DIY projects.  I especially love the gray they just painted their bedroom. If Lucas and I end up staying in this house (which is looking more likely) I want to repaint and I'm thinking gray for the living room (because it goes with my red couch) - paint is cheaper than a new couch. :)

3.  My favorite new shower cleaner - I'm a nerd I know but this stuff works!  You mix 1 cup of warmed up white vinegar with about 1/2 cup of Dawn soap (the blue kind) - shake it up in a squirt bottle and go to town.  It made my shower sparkle!   Thank you Pinterest.

4.  My talented husband being part of this awesome show - http://guerillabydesign.blogspot.com/2012/07/blog-post.html?spref=fb - hope you can all make it by to see it!

5.  92 days until Halloween - I even found a sweet costume.  Now I need somewhere to wear it.....

What are you loving?


1 comment:

  1. Females of today yearn to look like their idols from those yesteryears and therefore do not let go the chance to wear such pin up vintage clothing. A different charm is exuded from the pin up dresses and is noticeable by everyone. But the primary reason of the pin up vintage collection becoming so much famous is that it is sought by the ladies to be worn in certain occasions. It adds to their collection and gives them wider options of apparel to wear to different occasions.

    Pin Up Swimsuits

    ReplyDelete