About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Happy Weekend to you all!

My niece Ash and her boyfriend came up to visit (yes she's 17 now for all of you thinking she was just 12 yesterday haha).  Friday we went to the Science Museum to see the Pirates exhibit.  It was cool - not my fave ever but interesting.   Friday night we played board games and watched the Olympics.  I'm enjoying making Ash try all my "weird" food - she was slightly freaked out by the coconut milk in her smoothies and my nutella (that she now loves). 

Today we went to the lake and did some boating and jet skiing.  








Tomorrow after they head home I'll be picking up the house and Lucas will be working on his projects for his shows.

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment