About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Pin Up Fit

TGI - freakin F people.  Holy Friday the 13th.  I was so happy to see 430 roll around at work.

Back to what I'm really here for.  I was thinking of starting a closed group on Facebook - closed so its private to members only - called Pin Up Fit.   I'm going to Las Vegas in March for a rockabilly convention and I want to look smokin'.   I don't necessarily have a lot of weight to lose but I really want to tone up.

I thought Pin Up Fit would be a fun group for my Facebook girlfriends to join in order to give each other support on our journey to wellness and share recipes, work outs, etc.   If you're interested in being added to the group shoot me a message or just comment on this post.

Also - you don't have to be interested in pin up fashions or style like I am to join the group.  I'm just calling it that because a. I'll be dressing like a pin up in Vegas and b. I like a pin up figure - curvy!

Here are some of my favorite pin ups!

Marilyn - duh


Doris Mayday


Dita


Christina




3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you must try this workout that I discovered on someone's blog: http://kayciesantics.blogspot.com/2012/03/300-ultimate-ab-and-core-challenge_22.html
    It is freaking hard and you will not be able to walk the first several days. After that it gets much easier! I know some people try to do it for just 30 days and others keep going. I tried to do 30 days but life got in the way, so I think it is OK to skip 1-2 days a week and still be OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks killer! Totally trying that - and making Lucas do it too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup. Lucci is making me do it, too.

    ReplyDelete