About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Confessions...

.... I could eat Nutella by the spoonful!  Don't worry, I don't.

.... I have been wearing alot of dresses to work lately and I dig it.  Wearing pants is overrated and sometimes uncomfortable lol.

.... Speaking of dresses, I need another job in order to pay for my Pin Up Girl Clothing obsession.

.... I'm watching the new season of Big Brother.  Before you make fun of me, I've seen every season of it - I think we're not on season 11 or 12?  I hate it and love it all at the same time.

.... We started watching Twin Peaks on instant Netflix.  Jury is still out.  Its freaking weird in a LOST sort of way.  And super 90's.  "She's dead.... wrapped in plastic."

.... I love Big Bang Theory.  Love.  I even like watching the episodes I've seen 3 times.

.... I apologize to my Draw Something friends - I'm slow with my drawings because I have like 13 of them to do lol.


What are your confessions?

No comments:

Post a Comment