About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Lusting after....

My small (haha) list of dresses I'm drooling after from www.pinupgirlclothing.com.

They have the Ava dress in a bunch of colors but I love the gold.


I mostly want this skirt - it comes in blue and yellow roses too.


Take me to a picnic!


These are separates.  I love the top - in fact I want it in about 10 colors and the atomic print on the skirt is adorable.


I love the Birdie dress.  The only problem is its probably too "dressy" for everyday wear....


I'm going to need some cigarette pants for Viva Las Vegas!


And lastly the Birdie with 3/4 sleeves and in a beautiful blue color.


Which is your favorite?

Speaking of pin ups - have you joined my Pin Up Fitness group on Facebook yet?  No?  Why not!?  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment