About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Friday, December 16, 2011

347/365

Five Question Friday! (is it just me or did it take FOREVER for Friday to get here!?)

1. What's the best Christmas present you've ever received?
Hmmmm... well it was a pretty big deal to get a Cabbage Patch doll in the early 80's and the computer we got when I was 16 was a pretty big deal too.  

2. Worst/Funniest White Elephant gift ever received?
We don't do white elephant gifts.  Probably a good thing - I don't need more junk. :)

3. Is your Christmas tree plain and simple (white lights and matching ornaments) or is it wild and crazy (colored lights with lots of ornaments collected over the years)?
This year its colored lights with multicolored (yet matching) bulbs.  See below. :)


4. "How" do you iron your clothes? The old fashioned iron/ironing board way, the shower, back in the dryer, etc.
Iron?  What's that?  Kidding.  I RARELY iron - I ironed today for the first time in a LONG time.  Usually if something needs to be ironed either I put it in the dryer or Lucas does it - he has more patience for that business.

5. How much baking do you do for Christmas and what are your "must make" items? (I'm looking for recipes here, peeps...)
I don't really do any baking.  My mom goes crazy with the sugar cookies and fudge - every year.  This year I'll be doing pies for family Christmas - pecan, peanut butter hot fudge and peppermint cheesecake.  Yummo.

No comments:

Post a Comment