About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

355/365

This has been going around the blogosphere -

Vital Statistics:

-Name: Amber Lyn

-Nicknames: Well, that depends on who's talking to me - at work its Queen; my dad calls me Louie.

-Birthday: March 19, 1982

-Place of Birth: Rochester, MN

-Zodiac Sign: I'm a Pisces

-Male or Female: Female

-Occupation: I'm in charge of 2 surgeons, 2 nurses, 2 PA's, a gaggle of fellows and a partridge in a pear tree.


Appearance:

-Hair Color: Dark Brown currently. 

-Hair Length: Chin length bob

-Eye color: Green - they're real; alot of people ask me if I wear colored contacts.

-Best Feature: I guess my eyes since everyone thinks they're fake ha.

-Height: 5' 4ish

-Braces?: Not anymore.  I had them when I was in middle school.  My teeth are still crooked.  

-Glasses?: Yep - blind as a bat - I wear contacts though.  

-Piercings: Just my ears.

-Tattoos: Nope - not that I'm against them - I just don't think I could ever decide what I want?

-Righty or Lefty: Righty.

Your 'Firsts':

-First best friend: Probably Jessi Loftus - she lived up the hill.  I remember calling her house to see if she could play - we would ride our bikes to the middle and meet and then she'd ride to my house.  She had a pile of sibling so we had more peace playing at my house.  We usually played dress up or "school".  

-First Award: No clue - probably "Student of the Week" in elementary school at some point.

-First Sport You Joined:  I didn't do sports and THANK YOU mom and dad for not forcing me to do them.  I can't stand parents who make their kids join sports.  

-First Real Vacation: Maui when I was 19 with Lucas' family.  First time on a plane.

-First Concert: Reba McIntyre before she was famous.  


Favorites:

-Movie:  OMG I could never pick just ONE!  I love Gone With the Wind, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Inception, and the list goes on.

-TV Show: Dexter, True Blood, Weeds, Six Feet Under (RIP), American Horror Story, New Girl.

-Colors: green

-Song: Currently "Pumped Up Kicks" - I want to dance every time I hear it!  Can't wait to see them in concert!

-Candy: Twix or Milky Way

-Restaurant: Tilia, Duplex, The Bachelor Farmer, NE Social Club - if you live in Minneapolis, go!

-Store:  The Limited, Old Navy, Mod Cloth, Unique Vintage, Target

-Book: Gone With The Wind

-Magazine: In Style or Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine

-Shoes: My leather boots

Currently:

-Feeling: Full - I just had a small piece of pecan pie.

-Single or Taken: Married

-Eating: Picking pecans out of my teeth...

-Listening To:  SNL Christmas Special!

-Thinking About: These questions, duh.

-Wanting:  to win the lottery but that's not going to happen so I'll go with Christmas break.
-Watching:  See "Listening To"

-Wearing: Lounge pants, long sleeve tshirt, fuzzy socks, sweatshirt.

Future:

-Want Children?:  Not my thang.

-Want to be Married: Already done!

-Careers in Mind:  Vintage shop owner or the personal assistant to a really famous photographer (coughjulieabnetcough)

-Where do you want to live?:  If money were no object I would be a gypsy - I would want to live in NYC for a year; live a few places in Europe for a year; on an island in the middle of nowhere for a year (as long as there is internet access), etc.  I'd want to experience lots of cultures.

Do You Believe In:
 
-God: I believe in a higher power.... I can't say I believe the written word in the Bible.


-Miracles: Sure why not; the fact that some people in this world can go from Point A to Point B is a bloody miracle 

-Love At First sight: No, more like lust at first sight
-Ghosts: Duh

-Aliens: I don't think we're alone.

-Soul Mates:  Totally.

-Heaven:  Eh.  I'm up in the air on that one. 

-Hell: See above.

-Kissing on The First Date: If that's what you feel like doing, go for it.  I won't judge.

-Yourself:  Most days, yes!

So that's that!  I hope you guys enjoyed reading this!  

No comments:

Post a Comment