About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

364/365

Tomorrow is the day.  A full YEAR of blogging daily.  Its been fun.  It was a challenge at times to come up with stuff to write about!  I will continue to blog in 2012 but probably not daily - might be weekly, might be twice a day!  We'll have to see what's going on that day.  :-)

Here is a look back at the fun we had in 2011:

Sledding with little friends.


House for sale (STILL FOR SALE)


29th birthday (spent with the stomach flu!)


Hosted a Mad Men Party


Joined a CSA


Won tickets to Antiques Roadshow


 1st Annual Mad Men Pub Crawl


Took part in Open Streets on Lyndale Ave.


First time at the State Fair.


Lucas got run over.


Met new friends (who've been "old" online friends for years)


Zombie Pub Crawl


Mary Poppins and Bert for Halloween


Christmas Light Limo Ride


Christmas 2011


I've already blogged about all the new restaurants we love so I'll spare you that.  :)  Looking forward to new restaurants, new adventures and more time with friends (this is a resolution - I feel like we barely hung out with our friends last year) in 2012!  Happy New Year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment