About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Friday, December 23, 2011

356/365

Five Question Friday!

1. Do you regift…and if so, do you have a regifting horror story?  Not that I can think of.  I pretty much like everything I get so I don't have to regift.  

2. Do you know what you are getting for Christmas this year?  Gift cards.  Lots of gift cards.  

3. Who brings the most gifts in your family, you or Santa? My mom, aka Santa.

4. What store do you love to buy jeans from? Random.... Gap, sometimes American Eagle depending on the cut.

5. Christmas meal: Big, All Out Meal or Snacks and Apps?  On my side of the family we do more snacks/apps and on Lucas' side is more of a meal (except this year - they're going the snack route because Gma and Gpa are going to Colorado on Sunday).

6. I'm adding my own question here - do you guys get "dressed up" for Christmas?  I think I'll throw on a dress.  Why not??  The holidays are the one time of year to get dressed up.  Heck, I wore sequins to work today.  :)

Are you guys ready for Christmas!?  I'm as ready as I'll ever be.  I have a couple things to pick up for Christmas with MY family (which is New Year's weekend) - Lucas and I are going out shopping on Monday (hello sales) so I'll get those things then.  

Happy Festivus and/or Christmas Eve Eve.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment