About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Monday, November 28, 2011

329/365

One of my bloggy friends Iowa Girl Eats is doing a 20 day holiday challenge - not counting the weekends there are 20 days til Christmas.  Her challenge is to work out at least 5 of 7 days of the week leading up to the holidays.  Who's with me!?  I want to ENJOY eating good things this holiday season and the only way to enjoy good things AND maintain my weight loss is to be active.  I promise to do the elliptical or Pilates at least 5 out of 7 days of the week.

This is what I looked like 2 Christmases ago vs last Christmas:


Yeah, I'll keep on the elliptical and enjoy my slice of cheesecake!  Who's joining us?!

2 comments: