About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

317/365

I feel pretty, oh so pretty....  this isn't a blog post for the boys (ok, maybe a couple boys I know, but not most).  I'm a make up whore... I admit it.  If I had endless amounts of cash I would have drawers and drawers of make up.   :-)

These are a few of my favorite things:

Urban Decay Naked Palette - LOVE.  I've been pretty much using this exclusively since I got it last year.  It was sold out EVERYWHERE.  My friend Michelle had to get it for me in NJ and mail it out here, ha.


Urban Decay Primer Potion - your eyeshadow will not move.  I promise.


Essie Nail Polish - I love their colors.  Its more affordable than other salon quality brands.  It stays put.  I'm currently wearing Bobbing for Baubles.


Smash Box Foundation Primer - love this.  I recently bought the Bare Minerals version of foundation primer and its ok, but I'll be going back to Smash Box.  Its not cheap but it lasts quite awhile.


I also recently switched to the Sephora brand eyeliner.  I use to use Urban Decay but its too soft and gets all over.  Sephora is firmer, cleaner and cheaper.  Win.

I don't get all my make up at Sephora, ha!  I use Cover Girl loose powder.  L'Oreal mascara.  L'Oreal for my red lips.  



My wish list includes Make Up Forever HD Foundation - this stuff is $$$ so I'll only get it if I get a Sephora gift card for Christmas.... even then I might think twice because if I love it, I'll be in big trouble.  :)
I'm still on the search for shampoo that tames my hair static in the winter.  I have found that Aveda Smooth Infusion helps but again, its not cheap!  What are you favorite products??

No comments:

Post a Comment