About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Friday, November 18, 2011

319/365

Five Question Friday!


1. Do you have a go to song that always puts you in a good mood?
Lately its "Pumped Up Kicks" - I just want to groove when that song is on.  Feel free to groove with me:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ&ob=av3e

2. Are you a real Christmas tree kinda person or do you go with a real fake one?
Fake - we've been through this.  I've seen National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.  Squirrels are no bueno.

3. What are you thankful for?
So much - my husband, my kids, my roof over my head, my job, my family, my friends.  The list goes on. 

4. Which fashion fad from the past do you wish you could wear today?
Mad Men dresses, duhhh! 




5. Do you wait until the "low fuel" light comes on before you fill up the gas tank?
Heck no!  I'm a paranoid freak about running out of gas.  I usually don't go below 1/4 tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment