About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

314/365

Happy Sunday everyone.   Another blog about food. :-)  I made the Avalanche Bars that I blogged about the other day.  OMG.  All I can say is its a good thing they're going to work tomorrow for a pot luck.  Lucas and I shared one to taste (and make sure it wasn't gross of course) and wow.   I'll definitely be making these again.  And they're super easy.  Bonus.

Dinner tonight was an old favorite - Taco Soup.  This is a weight watchers recipe that is 1. easy 2. low cal 3. and very filling.  Its a little high on the sodium for my liking but that can be adjusted by using low sodium canned good if available.   Top it with low fat sour cream and low fat shredded cheese and you're set.  Lucas likes to dip baked Tostitos in his taco soup.


Can you believe Thanksgiving is less than 2 weeks away? Me neither!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds yummy and comforting in the cold!

    xo chanel
    http://bywayofney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete