About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Friday, November 4, 2011

305/365

Five Question Friday!

1. What movie do you love to quote?
Ummm, I don't really quote movies too much.  

2. Have you ever ridden a motorcycle?
No.  Lucas keeps asking me but I just can't.  Its not that I don't trust him - I don't trust anyone around him!

3. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Sleep in, watch movies or bake.

4. Do you prefer a bunch of small gifts, or one really big, (expensive) gift?
It depends  - if the big expensive thing is something I really wanted and ask for then that's all good.  However it is fun to open a bunch of small things too.

5. Do you ever lose track of days and show up somewhere wrong?
Haha, no.  I'm pretty darn organized. Just ask people who know me... 

No comments:

Post a Comment