About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Well that went quick...

The weekend that is.  Wasn't it JUST Friday?!  I have Friday off this week to get ready for the murder mystery party - while that's awesome, I get to squeeze 5 days of work into 4.  Same as last week... and the week before.  

A recap of our weekend in pictures:

Lucas delivered the dresser he made for Julie on Saturday - isn't it pretty?  


To celebrate we went to Eat Street Social for dinner.  Julie had the prettiest drink:


I wore my new favorite skirt from Bettie Page.


Today we ran all over town getting party stuff and a new screen door.  I then made 40 paper flowers for the party.


Dinner tonight:  chicken with a lime/orange juice/tequila/chili powder marinade and salad w/ feta, cranberries and almonds.  Yummo!


And lastly bathed 3 very sleepy and very smelly doggies.


Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment