About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

A little vintage shopping

I've been dying to go to JoJo's Retro and Vintage shop in Hopkins - she has a great Etsy shop and also just opened a little shop on Main Street Hopkins where she is open on the 3rd weekend of every month and by appointment.  She has a bloggy blog:  http://jojosretroandvintage.blogspot.com/ and here is a link to her Facebook page - please go "like" her!

https://www.facebook.com/jojosretroandvintage

I'm always on the hunt for dresses with more of a 50's silhouette.  I think most of Minneapolis is as well so they're hard to find especially in a larger size - women in the 50's were teeeeeny.  While JoJo's didn't have exactly what I was looking for they did have this number:



Yep - its a maternity dress from the 60's.  Create a waist and you've got yourself a shirtdress.  Its amazing what a belt can do!



1 comment: