About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Currently....




  • Listening: To the "Big Bang Theory" - I love this show.  Love. Love. Love.  Everyone together now... "Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fuuuuuur.  Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purrr purrr purrrr."  :-)
  • Reading: Blogs.  Lots and lots of blogs.  I just finished a book called "Eat to Live" by Joel Furhman.  Very interesting.  I definitely recommend it.
  • Watching: See "Listening"
  • Working On: Getting our house ready to go on the market again.  We'll try it one more time for a few months and see how it goes.  
  • Thinking About: All the pretty dresses I'm lusting after on Mod Cloth, Bettie Page and Unique Vintage....
  • Anticipating: The weekend.  Looking forward to boating with friends on Saturday and dinner with friends on Sunday.  And a photo shoot - stay tuned.  :)
  • Eating: Nothing currently but I could really go for a snack.  Its too late in the evening for eating now. Boo...
  • Wishing: We could be independently wealthy so Lucas could have his own business, I could sell my house for $1 and we could go buy a nice loft down by the Guthrie.  :-)  Oh to dream.  
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment