About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

What a weekend.  Saturday was the Animal Humane Society's Walk for the Animals.   Thank you all who donated!!  I don't know the grand total but we beat our goal of $500!  Thank you thank you!

Here is Chuck's first time on a bus - they were expecting around 10,000 people so they shuttle people from parking lots nearby to the Humane Society.


Then Chuck made friends with a lady named Charlotte.  


And we're off.  



Then after the walk we drove down to Rochester to see my niece off to prom.  Here are some pics - she looked so pretty!



Ash and Benny - 


Ash and Grandma -




Grand March - 


No comments:

Post a Comment