About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Retrorama

We attended the 7th annual Retrorama at the Minnesota History Center last night.  What great people watching.  You're encouraged to wear your vintage.  There were people there dressed from all decades - 1900's (yes we saw some suffragettes), 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's and even some 80's.  Oh, and one dude dressed like George Washington  - he wins the prize for most vintage lol.

I pin curled my hair - it wasn't looking right in the back so I put it up.  I went for more of a casual housewife look with the hair so I changed my dress at the last minute to reflect that.  Here are some pics from my dear dear friend Julie Abnet to enjoy (the rest can be found on my Facebook page):







What a fun night! And thank you Julie for the awesome pictures!!  Not everyone has their own photographer.  :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment