1. I never separate my laundry when I wash clothes. Mom - if you're reading this I'm sorry I never picked up on your stellar laundry skills.
2. Speaking of laundry - my laundry never smells as good as Mom's. True story.
3. I don't iron. I hate it. Lucas does it. Granted we don't have to iron often - its mostly my vintage/retro dresses he irons. I heart him.
4. I use to be a huge college basketball fan in the early/mid 90's. My dad and I use to fill out our brackets every March. Go Duke!
5. Today we were at a block party sort of thing - there was a basset hound howling and a child screaming (not screaming like mad/hurt screaming - screaming like to make noise screaming). The owner was hushing the dog and the parent was ignoring the child. I would rather have heard the dog howl all night long than that child scream for 20 more seconds. Am I going to hell for that? :-)
Happy Weekend kids!!
Julie totally snuck a picture of us with local celebrity Scott Seekins at the party earlier! Mwhahaha!!
Don't worry - Lucas isn't crabby - he just didn't know what Julie and I were up to. ;-) Oh hey Scott Seekins!