About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Confessions

I've read other bloggers who do a "Confessions" blog once in awhile and they usually crack me up, create great conversation and/or give me some great ideas.  So here ya go:

1.  I never separate my laundry when I wash clothes.  Mom - if you're reading this I'm sorry I never picked up on your stellar laundry skills.

2.  Speaking of laundry - my laundry never smells as good as Mom's.  True story.

3.  I don't iron.  I hate it.  Lucas does it.  Granted we don't have to iron often - its mostly my vintage/retro dresses he irons.  I heart him.

4.  I use to be a huge college basketball fan in the early/mid 90's.  My dad and I use to fill out our brackets every March.  Go Duke!

5.  Today we were at a block party sort of thing - there was a basset hound howling and a child screaming (not screaming like mad/hurt screaming - screaming like to make noise screaming).  The owner was hushing the dog and the parent was ignoring the child.  I would rather have heard the dog howl all night long than that child scream for 20 more seconds.  Am I going to hell for that?  :-)

Happy Weekend kids!!

Edited:

Julie totally snuck a picture of us with local celebrity Scott Seekins at the party earlier!  Mwhahaha!!


Don't worry - Lucas isn't crabby - he just didn't know what Julie and I were up to.  ;-)  Oh hey Scott Seekins!

No comments:

Post a Comment