About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Sweet (Fast!) Treat

And I can guarantee you have the ingredients in the pantry!

I wanted some dessert after dinner so I made this baby:


Meet the 90 Second Nutella Chocolate Cake - Cassie over at Back to Her Roots came up with this little gem (http://backtoherroots.com/2011/08/04/90-second-nutella-chocolate-cake/). 

I whipped it up in about a minute, microwaved it for 90 seconds and Lucas and I ate it in less than 2 minutes LOL, but it was perfect for a portion controlled treat - and I didn't have to leave the house to get the ingredients!  PS - the recipe called for cocoa powder - I didn't have any and it still turned out great!


I'll stop blogging now so you can all run to the kitchen.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment