About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

The MIA and a Bad Waitress

We took Lucas' niece Brianna to the Minneapolis Institute of Arts today.  Here she is by her favorite piece of art:

This piece was super cool.  Its a painting.  A PAINTING.


African tribal masks/costumes.


We followed the MIA up with lunch at The Bad Waitress.   Our superhero was "Hawkeye". :)


I had a really good Basil Tomato wrap with avocado, veggies, and red pepper aioli sauce.  Yummo!


Lucas' giant pancake.  Brianna couldn't decide if she wanted a pancake or French Toast.  She went with the French Toast but shared some of the pancake.   She said its certainly not your usual restaurant pancake.  :-)  Nope!  If you haven't been to the Bad Waitress, go for breakfast (which they serve all day).


And finally my outfit of the day - Lucas said I looked hipster so I guess that's fitting for Uptown.

1 comment:

  1. All you need are some nerd glasses (worn ironically, of course!).

    ReplyDelete