Five Question Friday is here...
1. Do you swim in the winter?
I don't swim ever. Lakes/Oceans/anything with animals in it freak me out and Chlorine makes me itchy.
2. Do you love or hate winter?
Eh. I accept it. I truly don't mind winter - I just wish it was shorter. We've been fairly lucky this year, but last year was almost unbearable. We had a huge storm in November, followed by more snow and more snow and... you get the idea.
3. Do you put makeup/actual clothes on when you know you're going to be home all day with just family?
4. How old were you when you had your first alcoholic beverage?
I can't remember - I wasn't super young. I never went to crazy parties to drink. My first alcoholic beverage was probably a wine cooler at a family picnic - classy, I know.
5. How many ill calls in a 12 month period do you think are acceptable?
It depends - maybe 3-6 times. We have rules at work and I think our max is 6 times in a year. I've never come close. I think the most I've called in was 3 times or so in a year? I had the flu (like fever, truck hit me, kill me now flu - I was out 3 days in a row). This year I've only called in sick so far because my dogs were sick! Damn kids.