About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Friday, January 27, 2012

5 Question Friday

TGIF!  


Five Question Friday is here...



1. Do you swim in the winter?
I don't swim ever.  Lakes/Oceans/anything with animals in it freak me out and Chlorine makes me itchy.

2. Do you love or hate winter?
Eh.  I accept it.  I truly don't mind winter - I just wish it was shorter.  We've been fairly lucky this year, but last year was almost unbearable.  We had a huge storm in November, followed by more snow and more snow and... you get the idea.  

3. Do you put makeup/actual clothes on when you know you're going to be home all day with just family?
Nope!

4. How old were you when you had your first alcoholic beverage?
I can't remember - I wasn't super young.  I never went to crazy parties to drink.  My first alcoholic beverage was probably a wine cooler at a family picnic - classy, I know.

5. How many ill calls in a 12 month period do you think are acceptable?
It depends - maybe 3-6 times.  We have rules at work and I think our max is 6 times in a year.  I've never come close.  I think the most I've called in was 3 times or so in a year?  I had the flu (like fever, truck hit me, kill me now flu - I was out 3 days in a row).  This year I've only called in sick so far because my dogs were sick!  Damn kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment