About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Five Question Friday

TGIF!




1Where do you hide the reeeally good snacks?
Ha, I don't "hide" snacks.  Lucas has his own cupboard where he keeps his snacks, etc.  So if there's something I want to "forget" I may put it there.

2. Do you keep your vehicle clean or am I the only one who has things falling out of their van?
Its pretty clean.  It could use more of a vacuum and dusting than anything.  The only thing on my floor is an ice scraper. 

3. Have you ever been to Vegas?
Yep!  I've gone for work and once with Lucas.  Its fun for a few days but then I'm over it.  I don't deal well with drunk people constantly running into me.  Not to mention its ridiculously expensive to eat/drink there.  But I think everyone needs to see it once.

4. Warm room light blankets or cold room warm snuggly blanket?
Cold room, warm blankets.  Or 3 warm dogs.  

5. What is the worst airplane/flying experience you've ever had?
Well we had some wicked turbulence flying out of Reno.  We had bad winds/turbulence flying into Maui - there's nothing worse than 1. being able to see the ground/ocean AND your wings going sideways and 2. the dude next to you say "I fly to Maui all the time and this is the worst ever."  Great, thanks dude.  The people in the plane applauded the captain when we landed.  When we went to New Orleans we had a layover in Charlotte.  We got on the plane and the pilot came on and said "Um, we need to get off - flight is delayed 5 hours" - say what?  You just let us on! (thankfully they didn't make us stay on!).  Then after sitting about 3 hours they cancelled our flight because (in the beginning of October) there was only 1 runway open in Minneapolis.  WHAT?  Oy.  So we ended up staying at a hotel next the old Cracker Barrel.  So we go back to the airport at the ass crack of dawn, get on a new place (first class - nice!) and the pilot comes on and says "Yeah, so we need to "reboot" the plane." - you need to what??  We looked at the other peeps in first class who were on the ill fated flight the day before thinking we all have bad juju or something.  Anyway, after rebooting we made it back to Minneapolis.  

No comments:

Post a Comment