About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Friday, January 13, 2012

The Affordable LBD

I got this LBD (Little Black Dress) at Old Navy during the after Christmas sale for a steal (here it is online http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=73355&vid=1&pid=885866&scid=885866002).  Here are four versatile ways to style it for work, casual and going out:

Work Look 1

Work look 2


Casual


Going out



* I have tights with all of the looks because this dress is more of a "winter" dress than summer AND because its kinda short.  :-)  I also put belts with some of them because without a belt it can look a bit shapeless and tent like.  Want to look thinner - give yourself a waist.  Want the illusion of a small waist - put your belt higher (aka at your natural waist above your belly button, not your hips).

No comments:

Post a Comment