About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Golden Globes!

Its award season!!  Here are my thoughts on the fashion at the Golden Globes tonight....

My faves include Evan Rachel Wood - she always has a vintage vibe about her that I appreciate.


I always love Kate Winslet - this isn't my fave look she's ever done, but again I like the vintage vibe.


Loved Laura Dern's green dress - wish I could find a full length pic of it!  


Love Emma Stone!


Tilda Swinton is always the wild card.... sometimes she looks like a hot mess, sometimes she looks like a dude, sometimes she looks fierce.  Tonight she's looking fierce.


I didn't love Angelina's dress but I did love that for once she didn't wear black, gray or tan!  Yay Angie! Now gain a couple pounds - you look like a skeleton my dear.


One thing I saw wayyy too much of this year at the Globes - the mermaid silhouette - ok, yeah, it gives you an hourglass shape, but sweet Jesus they were everywhere!  Here are just a few:


I still haven't figured out why Elle McPherson was there...


I want to look like Dame Helen Mirren when I'm 70 something.  She is faboosh.


Oh Tina Fey - not your dress, but kudos for not wearing black for once.


Kate Beckinsale in a mermaid train - shocking.


Kelly, you've been doing so well at the award shows.. why?? (and I don't even care that your hair is gray - what is up with the dress?)


And finally - Madonna - wtf?  The glove was Michael's - leave it alone.


*Photos courtesy of people.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment