About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Confessions..

1.  We're on a banana bread bender in this house..... seriously - I've made 2 loaves and 2 batches of muffins in the past 2 weeks.  I've found that a splash of coconut rum and brown sugar instead of white sugar are a good thing.   Going for chocolate chips the next round - the elliptical has been seeing me quite a bit.



2.  I kind of want to dye my hair red again - its been about 8 years....  but what shade...




3.  I love this dress but I'm not sure where in the world I would wear it.



4.  I need a new car - no really, I do - mine is leaking oil and I'm not fixing it again.  I don't want an SUV again (trying to not have another huge car payment) and I don't want a car (I still need to transport a dog crate and Lucas' bike sometimes) - I want an SUV/car baby... I think the closest affordable SUV car I've found is the hamster car.  We drove one in New Orleans and I liked it.



5.

No comments:

Post a Comment