About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

And it's over

We are pulling the house off the market - it has been on the market for almost 2 years and we've had a total of TWO showings and those were both agents, not even people looking for a house.  I think we're both relieved to just be done with it.  We are going to refinance in the next month or two and stick it out another year or two - hopefully the market will be improved by then. The thing I'm most excited about (but Lucas probably isn't) - I'm going to redecorate/freshen this joint up.  We haven't really done a repaint/redecorate since we moved in 6 years ago.  Obviously our taste has evolved.  So that will be fun!  I won't be starting any redecorating until probably February/March/April.   It's too busy leading up to the holidays to start tearing apart the house.  I plan on doing as much DIY/refurbishing/reusing as I can.  Thank you Pinterest!  I'll be spending the winter thrifting for things I can refurbish.  And stay tuned - I'll probably be selling a few things we have in the house now (like the wine rack, living room area rug, etc.)

Here is my total ADHD inspiration board:

http://pinterest.com/portia319/for-the-home/

No comments:

Post a Comment