About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Friday, August 24, 2012

Five Question Friday

TGI-freaking-F.  This has been quite a week.  

1. If you could have been (could be) any profession you wanted (brains and $$$ no problem) what would it be?  I would either be a stylist or run Lucas' furniture business or have a vintage clothing store.

2. How often do you clean out your car?  Eh, like once a season.  Always in the Spring to get the sand from winter out.

3. Do you wish there was such a thing as fashion police or are you deeply relieved?  Ha, I'm fine with people expressing their own sense of style even if they do look ridiculous.

4. What's your go to food/drink/activity when stressed?   Sleeping.  Then I don't have to think about it.

5. If you had twins, what would you name them?  Holy and Shit, lol.  Just kidding - I don't know - what flavor are they?  Boys? Girls? one of each?  Here is a pile of names I like - you can pair them together:  Henry, Jack, Charlie, James, Ruby, Scarlett, Cora, Vivian, and Lyla.



Big news - I'm working on another blog - this one is all Halloween, all the time.  And I'm working on it with a partner.  There will be costume/make up tutorials, giveaways, recipes.  Stay tuned!!  I'm so excited to share it with you all.  We plan to go live the end of September.

No comments:

Post a Comment