About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend.  We had the day off on Friday and celebrated Lucas turning the big 3-0.  Sunday Lucas participated in the Distinguished Gentleman's Ride.  This is a worldwide event happening on the same day - gentlemen dress in their finest suits and mustaches and ride their vintage motorcycles around town.  Ladies are invited but they must have a stache.  :-)  It was a fun time.  There were about 60-70 motorcycles at the run in Minneapolis.  Here are a few pictures taken by Julie to enjoy:





Ok, onto October.  You guys know its my favorite month!  I've enjoyed a few pumpkin chai's already.  This weekend we are gearing up for a ghost hunt in NE Minneapolis - I'll let you know how that goes on Sunday.   This month we're also planning on visiting Fright Farm (a haunted attraction), attending a paranormal photography lecture at the local art institute, hopefully hitting up the orchard if the weather holds up and lastly having Halloween Dinner Party with a few select guests the weekend before Halloween.   I was going to have a big Halloween party this year but there didn't seem to be a lot of interest so we're doing a more intimate dinner party - I've asked my guests to come as someone famous or from history who is dead... should be a fun conversation at the table. :-)

If you haven't started following my other blog I'm co-authoring with my cousin, please check it out - it's all Halloween!  We're even having a giveaway soon!

Frightfully Delightful



No comments:

Post a Comment