About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Friday, October 19, 2012

5 Question Friday

1. Where do you hide junk when people come over?


We don't have too much junk laying around but usually the office.


2. Do political ads help you decide who you are going to vote for?

Heck no, I hate ads.  Hate them.  


3. What's your favorite holiday party to host?

Halloween of course!  I love decorating.  I love how creative you can be with food.  Christmas is a close second but Halloween will always win!


4. You go to an island with your husband and can only take one personal item. What is it?

I first need to know how long we'll be on this island.... a day, a week, forever?  I'd either bring a toothbrush or soap so I can at least be clean.



5. If you found out your spouse was a Dexter style serial killer (only kills people to save others) would you rat?

Hmmm.... first of all, I love the show Dexter.  Love it.  Dexter doesn't technically kill to save others - he kills people who kill others (mostly serial killers) - so if that was the case I would keep it a secret.  

No comments:

Post a Comment