About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

149/365

Good morning!  Last night we went to NorthEast Social with Julie.  Food was awesome!!  A little $$$, but that's why you don't go every week.  :-)

Dinner picture courtesy of Julie.



I had a Crispin Hard Apple Cider honey.  YUM.   It was like 30 something ounces too - I didn't finish!


Lucas tried one called 400 Pound Monkey.


For dinner I had poussin (aka sweet baby chicken) with a wild mushroom risotto.  Amazing!  And thank you to that little baby chicken for sacrificing itself for my dinner.   Lucas had a steak sandwich that he said was awesome.  Julie did the porkchop which was also really flavorful.


Hello dessert.  



This morning I whipped up some homemade mango salsa and sangria.   Yes, I had sangria at 11 am.  :)



And one last pictures of Vinci and Basil making out.  


No comments:

Post a Comment