About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

135/365

What a beautiful day in Minneapolis!  The wind was a bit much but in comparison to yesterday I'll take it.  We went to the Modern Cafe in NE for brunch.  Lucas had this:



French toast with blueberries, whip cream and almonds.  He said it was awesome.   Bad Waitress is still my fave brunch place so far.

We took a tour of Minneapolis with Flat Stanley before he heads back to New Jersey.  

Gold Medal Park - Stan is very small in that photo but I promise he's there.



At the Cherry in the Spoon with downtown and the Basilica in the background.

The falls at the Stone Arch Bridge.  So pretty!


Thanks to Julie for helping take pictures of Stanley.   It was a great day for walking around Minneapolis!

No comments:

Post a Comment