About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

124/365

Saw this on another blog and thought it was fun:


So you’ve been given access to a time machine, but it only has enough power to send you to one time and place and back.


Ok this is hard to pick just one.....  so I'm not going to, hehe.


1.  1920's speakeasy - how fun to be a glamorous flapper girl in a speakeasy in the 20's!  Sporting a bob, "short" dress, dancing the Charleston and drinking alcohol that you weren't suppose to have!  How fun!



2.   Globe Theater, London, England - in the audience of a Shakespearean play. 


3.  A day in Versailles in the 1700's - minus the beheadings.


4.  July 20, 1969 - I can't imagine what it would have been like to experience this on TV (if you had a TV).  


Where would you time travel to??

No comments:

Post a Comment