About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Friday, September 7, 2012

Five Question Friday

Happy Friday peeps!  This was the longest short week ever.

1. What is your favorite fall tradition?Halloween parties, haunted houses, apple orchards, pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, pumpkin latte.  You get the idea.  :-)  

2. If money weren't an issue, how many kids would you have?
Still going with none.  

3. If you were to get a tattoo, what would it be and where would you put it?The reason I don't have a tattoo is because I don't think I'd ever be able to decide what to get or where LOL.  True story.   Whatever it is it would be something smallish, dainty, and where I could hide it if I needed to for work.

4. What condiment is a must in your house?
Probably ketchup.


5. How did your spouse/fiance propose?
I knew it was coming at some point because I picked out my ring.... soo he was going to try to propose while we were at Tony and Tina's Wedding (a play) for a work Christmas party BUT it didn't go as planned (too loud, not the right moment, etc) so when we got home he proposed in the kitchen.  :-)  Didn't matter to me how he did it - I still love him all the same.  

No comments:

Post a Comment